i am not weird. i am limited edition.

cum sa te alimentezi mai eficient

o analogie simpla si bine argumentata care explica felul in care ar trebui sa ne alimentam - adica in mod natural si mai eficient - printr-o comparatie cu cimpanzeii din salbaticie. maybe they know better.

In search of the perfect human diet, I decided to look for an animal genetically close to human beings. I found that chimpanzees share an estimated 99.4% of their genes with humans. At the same time, these animals possess an extremely strong natural immunity to AIDS, Hepatitis C, cancer, and other fatal human illnesses. I was thinking that if we share 99.4% the same genes, our diets are supposed to be 99.4% similar. It appeared that the opposite was true. That is, the standard American diet is about 99% different from the diet of wild chimpanzees. Please see for yourself.



The First Green Smoothie By Victoria Boutenko

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Hello there, I discovered your website by means
of Google whilst looking for a related topic, your website came up, it seems to be great.

I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply become aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm going to
be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in
future. A lot of folks shall be benefited
out of your writing. Cheers!

Here is my weblog special compilation

Anonim spunea...

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies
after that he must be visit this web site and be up to date every day.


My web site best reviews

Anonim spunea...

Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not
understanding anything completely, but this piece of writing presents fastidious understanding yet.


Here is my web page video reviews

Anonim spunea...

electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette starter kit, smokeless cigarettes